Chemicals are used to improve the efficiency and reliability of cooling towers, condensers and refrigeration plants, by managing microbiology, scaling, odour and corrosion.
It is ideal for use in reticulation, open and closed water cooling systems and once through applications.
The range includes:
- Corrosion & scale inhibitors
- Cooling tower cleaning agents
For all chemical information we recommend you contact you specialist water treatment company, such as
- Hydroflow- www.hydroflow.com.au
- Nalco - www.nalco.com.au
- Hydrochem - www.hydrochem.com.au
- Integra Water - www.integrawater.com.au
For expert advice we suggest contacting Gordon Gudgeon from Cogent Pty Ltd. Read his article below.