Industrial Products & Services
CTMS has developed a reputation for providing innovative products and solutions to address your existing or new cooling tower water system requirements. Our dedication to furnishing superior engineering and construction services will insure that your project is completed in a timely manner without compromising our commitment to quality workmanship and safe work practices. SAFETY IS OUR NO 1 PRIORITY
Our company is also committed to responding to our customers emergency needs or concerns in a timely manner. Our experienced construction crews can usually respond to any plant cooling tower emergency within 24 hours or less, and our inventory of materials insures that the work can proceed without delay.
As a full-service cooling tower contractor, we offer a variety of services including:
- Maintenance program development and implementation to prioritise repairs based on thorough annual inspection programs.
- Reconstruction services based on a combination of solid engineering practices and quality workmanship utilizing components to address your specific needs.
- Thermal upgrades designed with a full understanding of your process variables and how they will effect the upgrades' durability and predictability.
- Engineering/new construction services to design and construct a new tower to meet or exceed your thermal requirements
Goods and Services
- Non-corrosive packaged fibreglass cooling towers; Australian designed and manufactured in full compliance to AS3666.1; Quality Assurance number 1263
- Fibreglass Evaporative Condensers and Closed Circuit Fluid Coolers for all non-corrosive projects
- Emergency Service Repairs / Inspections and Professional Reports to all makes of existing Cooling Towers / Evaporative Condensers and Closed Circuit Coolers
- Re-energizing / Re-building any existing Cooling Towers. This service allows all brands to be reworked with new proven components to obtain a guaranteed result for the purpose of upgrading performance or saving energy
- Replacement parts - supply of:
- locally manufactured GRP fan stacks (6ft to 28ft in diameter)
- axial fans
- gearboxes and carbon fibre drive shafts
- fan screens
- PVC film or splash type fills
- PVC eliminators
- PVC anti-splash out screens for round towers
- Forward curved centrifugal fans for forced draft Cooling Towers
- Evaporative Condensers, Closed Circuit Fluid Coolers - i.e. to suit HTC / EVAPCO / MULLER or BAC Units
- Large field erected non-corrosive fibreglass, timber and concrete cooling towers replacing. Timber slats with PVC Opti-Grid fill suitable for Power Stations, Sugar Mills, Chemical and Industrial Process Plants
- Replacement coils to suit BAC / MULLER / EVAPCO / WHITE / W & S / AUSCON
- Materials: Copper/Hot Dipped Galvanised Steel or Stainless Steel
- Applications: Ice Storage, chilled water systems steam, direct expansion, Evaporative condensers, fluid coolers
- We use components which have been sourced or developed from some of the worlds' largest research and development laboratories, and proven by their many years of field service and testing in Australia
- Assistance can be given in total turnkey project management covering hydraulics, electrical, structural and water treatment aspects.
If you require any assistance with any of the above, please do not hesitate to contact us.