Health & Safety Policy
Cooling Tower Mechanical Servicesdesigns, manufactures, installs and maintains cooling tower systems and mechanical building services.
Our activities include:
· Construction of Cooling Towers
· Process Cooling and Mechanical Services Contracting
· Engineering of Structural Steel Platforms and Access
· Thermal Performance Testing
· Repairs and Refurbishment of Cooling Towers
· Design and Installation of Pipe Work and Pumping Systems
· Inspection, Consultation and Reporting
Our policy is to provide a safe work environment that protects the health, safety and welfare ofemployees, visitors and other persons at our premises and at our work sites.
· Comply with statutory requirements, acts, regulations, codes, standards and guidelines, including other requirements placed upon the organisation or to which the organisation subscribes
· Meet our obligations for responsible persons and officers for due diligence, risk management and training and consultation
· Establish and maintain objectives and targets with the aim of eliminating work related incidents, injury or illness, and achieving continual improvement
· Define roles and responsibilities for health and safety
· Comply with the safety standard AS/NZS 4801:2001
· Integrate safety into product design, manufacture and testing, so that it is safe when installed and used properly
· Make available all operating instructions and directions for safe use of our product
· Ensure that purchased equipment and materials meet required standards and do not compromise health or safety
· Ensure that our employees, and providers of labour and contract services are appropriately qualified and competent
· Monitor, inspect, measure and report the effectiveness of our health and safety programs
· To ensure our measurable objectives and targets provide continued improvement aimed at elimination of work-related injury and illness.
Strategies and Objectives:
· Ensure that health and safety management principles are included in all planning activities
· Understand and implement hazard identification and risk assessment practices
· Provide ongoing education and training to all of our employees
· Consult with employees and other parties to improve decision-making in health and safety
· Ensure incidents are promptly investigated and causes are corrected and prevented from reoccurring
· Distribute health and safety information, including this policy, to all employees and interested parties
· Provide sufficient resources to ensure health and safety is central to our workplace
· Ensure effective injury management and rehabilitation is provided to all employees
· Achieve zero injuries and harm to all personnel on our sites.
At all times the company will maintain health and safety as a priority, and will not knowingly demand or expect any person to participate in any activities which are likely to be detrimental to their health or safety.