Welcome to CTMS
Cooling Tower Mechanical Services (CTMS), is the leading cooling tower and process cooling services company in Australia. With offices in Brisbane, Newcastle and the Illawarra we are able to service all of your cooling tower needs.
CTMS was established in Queensland during 1985 and has led the way in improving the quality of cooling tower refurbishments, cooling tower repairs, replacements and new construction throughout Australia. CTMS is also setting the standard for others to follow with innovation and technology in the cooling tower service industry.
Largest cooling towers in the Southern Hemisphere
CTMS has constructed the largest mechanical draft cooling towers in the Southern Hemisphere. Two-off 18 cell Marley timber towers at Callide Power Station west of Rockhampton near the town of Biloela, and a 15 cell Marley timber tower at Tarong North near Yarraman 300 km west of Brisbane. Both projects were carried out with no lost time injuries.
CTMS has developed the capability to manage cooling tower projects of any size
CTMS is your single source location for evaporative cooling products and services such as:
- Cooling Towers (all materials) - AS/NZS ISO 9002:1994
- Evaporative condensers (all materials)
- Evaporative closed circuit fluid coolers
- Replacement parts for any make and model.
- Thermal Performance Testing.
- Stainless steel / copper / steel HDG replacement coils
- Steam / high temperature replacement coils
- Engineer designed and certified steel support structures, steel and fiberglass staircases and access platforms.
- Large industrial field erected timber or fibreglass cooling towers
- Replacement PVC fill packs
- High efficiency PVC and stainless steel eliminators
- Fibreglass fan stacks 1.8m to 8.5m diameter
- Aluminium / stainless steel / steel centrifugal fan wheels and axial fans
- Service / repairs / re-energising to any existing cooling tower
- Project management, inspections, professional reports and turn key projects
Cooling Tower Mechanical Services
Provides a complete repair and rebuild service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, every day of the year.